Thursday, April 14, 2011

Better (Day 14)

Quick shout out to my newest follower, Africana.- Thanks for following!

Well after reading some blogs and thanks to Empty Shell’s (Blacklisted) post, I realize that my life isn’t that bad and could be a whole lot worse. I’m still buried under assignments but I’m beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, at the end of next week I should be all caught up.

Since it’s Thursday and I’m not allowed to weigh myself on Tuesdays or Thursdays I’m not sure how much I weigh. I’m really hoping for 204 or less. I should have lost all the extra water weight by then, so I should see a decent number on the scale. For some reason I have it in my head that I should at least be at 204, and anything above that is bad.- I get like that sometimes and I really don’t know why. Once I get it in my head that I want to see a certain number on the scale anything higher won’t do. I’m also upset that I have been eating all the calories allowed for each day. I wanted to come in at least 100 calories under the maxium for each day, but I really haven’t been. Thankfully I’ve done a fairly decent job of staying away from junk food, so the calories I have been consuming are mostly from healthy type food.

Moonlight-Mistress left a comment on my last post about have problems with my blog on her blog roll, if anyone else has any problems let me know and I’ll do my best to fix them. Well I’m about to be late for my 2:00 class, so I’ll end it here and leave you with some thinspo.

Thinspiration

Wow, this blog is really helps.- I feel so much better!!!!
Ayla

2 comments:

  1. Dont worry about not staying enough under your limit, it'll start to get easier the longer you're on your diet.
    I have that thing too where i wont allow myself to go on the scales every day. I only wiegh myself on monday, wed and friday when im at uni and just tuesday and friday when im at home. I think it balances out the water weight changes :) But youre so close 4 more pounds and you'll be out of the 200s :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! :) And I LOVE your blog. At my very biggest I weighed 250lbs!! I like your goal and know that you can totally do it.

    Stay strong!

    xox,
    A

    ReplyDelete